UK Border Agency | Tips for using the sponsorship management system
This page contains a number of tips for using the sponsorship management system.
- Keep your user ID and password safe as you will need them every time you log in to the system.
- Make sure you change your password when you first log in. Your password should be between 6 and 16 characters long and include a number from 0-9. It is case sensitive.
- If you enter the wrong password three times within 20 minutes, you will be locked out of the system. You can try again after 20 minutes.
- If you have forgotten your password, choose Forgotten your password on the log in page and we will send you a new password. Your new password will be sent to your registered email address. You can then change your password to something you will remember in Change password in the left hand navigation.
- Do not disclose your password to anyone else. If a level 1 user or a level 2 user discloses their password to anyone else, we may downgrade the sponsor from an A rating to a B rating, or withdraw the sponsor's licence if it is already B-rated.
- Make sure you save what you are doing regularly as the system will log you out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- As long as you enter the family name, you can save a certificate of sponsorship and come back to finish it later if you do not have all the information you need to hand. You will be able to find it by searching for the family name.
Paying and payment notes
- We take the following cards - Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Solo - if you are paying electronically.
- If you have lost your payment note, you can get a copy in Outstanding payments.
- To be able to view payment notes, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This content is subject to Crown Copyright
- UK Border Agency